- There are no longer fees for renewing restricted activities.
- Proof of competency for restricted activities is no longer required.
- During registration renewal you will need to select the restricted activities options available to you to confirm continuation of your restricted activities registration.
- You will be required to report on your restricted activities annually through your Continuing Competency Program (CCP) submissions.
- When applying for new or renewing registration of restricted activities, you will be required to sign a legal declaration confirming that you are competent to practice your restricted activities.
- If you want to add a new restricted activity, you can do so before or after your registration renewal through online services. There is a $27 administration fee when adding new restricted activities that you do not currently have.
- If you wish to discontinue a restricted activity registration you may unselect the restricted activity during renewal.
You Asked About… returning to in-person work versus maintaining virtual practice amid phase 2 of COVID restrictions
On Tuesday, May 19, the Provincial Health Officer declared Phase 2 COVID restrictions. This allows...