Dietitians registered with other Canadian Colleges
Dietitians registered with another Canadian College are able to apply directly with CDBC. The first step towards applying is to create an account by clicking the Registrant Login button above and then to complete an online application. Please make sure to be in good standing with your current regulatory body prior to applying to CDBC (ex. no outstanding continuing competence, no outstanding fees, no ongoing investigation).
You will be required to:
- Request a Verification of Registration Form (or Labour Mobility Form) and supporting documents from your current regulatory body, to be sent directly to CDBC, and from any other Canadian regulatory body you have previously been registered with. Please note that the Verification of Registration Form expires within 30 days of completion.
- Upload scanned copies of 2 government issued photo IDs to the online application (ex. Passport, Drivers License, or Care Card).
- Authorize and pay for a criminal records check (you will be prompted through the online application).
- Complete the Jurisprudence Examination
- Upload the signed and notarized Statutory Declaration form to online application (please note that this form expires after 30 days of completion).
- Complete payment of fees .