Dietitians registered with other Canadian Colleges
Dietitians registered with another Canadian College are able to apply directly with CDBC. The first step towards applying is to create an account on the CDBC website and complete an online application. Once your application is submitted, CDBC will get in contact with your current regulatory body to share your verified official documents with CDBC. Please make sure to be in good standing with your current regulatory body prior to applying to CDBC (ex: no outstanding Continuing Competence, no late fee, no ongoing investigation). Please note that the verification of registration form CDBC will request from your current regulatory College expires within 30 days of completion).
You will be required to:
- Upload scanned copies of 2 photo IDs to the online application (Passport, Drivers License, or Care Card).
- Authorize and pay for Criminal records Check (You will be prompted through the online application).
- Complete the Jurisprudence Examination
- Upload the signed and notarized Statutory Declaration form to online application and mail the original to the CDBC Office (please note that this form expires within 30 days of completion).
- Complete payment of fees .