Approved CDBC Program Graduates
Graduates of approved programs (academic and internship) are required to submit an application for Temporary Registration with CDBC in order to practice dietetics in BC. The first step towards applying is to create an account by clicking the Registrant Login button above and then to complete an online application.
You will be required to:
- Submit an online application and make payment of fees.
- Within your CDBC application, authorize and pay for a criminal record check (CRC). This check will be done through the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General. We cannot accept a physical copy of a CRC completed or another reason. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Upload scanned copies of 2 government issued photo IDs to the online application (ex. passport, driver’s license, health care card).
- Request official transcripts to be sent from your university directly to CDBC, by email or mail.
- Request for an internship verification letter to be sent directly to CDBC, by email or mail.
- Upload a signed and notarized Statutory Declaration form to online application (please note that this form expires after 30 days of completion).
- Review the Applying for RD(t) Registration Q&A